CAPE YORK ADVENTURE
Departs 04 Aug 2021….. Travel to the tip of Cape York! This small group tour begins in Cairns and travels north through Cooktown, Laura, & Weipa before arriving at Bamaga for a two night stay. Here we will travel to the northernmost point of our continent the tip of Australia. You will also visit Thursday Island before boarding the ferry to Horn Island then flying to Port Douglas for a relaxing three day stay including a UNESCO listed Cape Tribulation day trip before returning to Cairns where the tour concludes.
* Kuranda Scenic Railway
* Black Mountain
* Historic Cooktown 2 nights with sightseeing
* Weipa including guided eco cruise
* Jardine River Crossing
* Fruit Bat Falls
* Travel to the northernmost Tip of Australia!
* Ferry transfers and guided tour of Thursday Island
* Cape Tribulation day tour
* Port Douglas 3 nights
Tour Cost Includes:
• Air conditioned, restroom equipped vehicle travel with experienced crew.
• Flight from Horn Island to Cairns.
• Twin share accommodation with ensuite facilities.
• Meals as per itinerary: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch (bush style, salad rolls etc), D = Dinner.
• All entry fees to sightseeing activities as listed in the itinerary.
Tour cost does not include:
• Travel insurance – for a quote or to purchase a policy please advise Vagabond Travel.
• Return airfares to Cairns (Vagabond Travel can assist if required, please advise).
• Items of personal nature eg laundry/phone and any optional extras/tours listed in the itinerary.
• Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and meals not indicated in the itinerary.
+ $1400 / single supplement
DepartureCairns / Cairns
IncludedAccommodationAll TransportArrival TransferDeparture TransferEntry FeesGroup EquipmentInclusions as per ItineraryMost mealsProfessional Guide
Not IncludedAirfare/taxesAlcohol & soft drinksBottled waterItems of a personal nature ie Laundry/telephoneOptional excursionsPermitsTaxesTipsTravel InsuranceVisas