Discover the raw beauty of rugged peaks and ancient landscapes on this short tour exploring the beautiful Flinders Ranges where you can explore an extraordinary landscape that is over 600 million years old.
* Burra sightseeing
* Guided tour of the Flinders Ranges
* Brachina & Bunyeroo Gorges
* Port Augusta
* Historical Pichi Richi rail journey
* Famous Pichi Richi Pass landscapes
* Visit Kanyaka Homestead
* Stop at Jeff Morgan Art Gallery
* Spectacular Wilpena Pound
* Travel through picturesque Clare Valley & Barossa wine regions
Tour Cost Includes:
• Air conditioned, restroom equipped vehicle travel with experienced crew.
• Twin share accommodation with ensuite facilities.
• Meals as per itinerary: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch (bush style, salad rolls etc), D = Dinner.
• All entry fees to sightseeing activities as listed in the itinerary.
Tour cost does not include:
• Travel insurance – for a quote or to purchase a policy please advise.
• Items of personal nature eg laundry/phone and any optional extras/tours listed in the itinerary.
• Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and meals not indicated in the itinerary.
+ $500 / single supplement
Dress CodeNeat Casual
IncludedAccommodationAll TransportArrival TransferDeparture TransferEntry FeesGroup EquipmentInclusions as per ItineraryMost mealsOptional excursionsPermitsProfessional Guide
Not IncludedAirfare/taxesAlcohol & soft drinksBottled waterItems of a personal nature ie Laundry/telephoneTaxesTipsTravel InsuranceVisas